Senior Associate, Cognitive/AI Scientist
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Chicago office.
- Define, design and develop client focused cognitive solutions leveraging Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning, Machine Learning, cognitive science and analytics
- Serve as a developer and Subject Matter Professional (SMP) in one or several of the above mentioned domains and will help establish a competency in those cognitive areas for KPMG
- Work closely with various industry and functional teams to incorporate cognitive and advanced analytics models and algorithms into KPMG's solutions and offerings to its clients
- Algorithm development and optimization, working with software engineers to implement and productize the models and algorithms, engage in project specific activities as part of product development, as well as perform cognitive research and development (R&D) work, develop tools and assets to support advanced cognitive development tasks
- Five years of relevant Analytics, Cognitive / AI, Machine Learning industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Science or other quantitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science or other related areas; Master's/ Ph.D. degree preferred
- Three years of experience in one of the following domains of interest - Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Visualization, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning, Machine Learning, Cognitive Science and Analytics
- Demonstrated expertise with analytics and cognitive engagements across strategy, design and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .