Senior Associate, Compensation Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Compensation Analyst, to join our Compensation team in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Develop, implement, and communicate compensation strategies and programs
- Analyze salary market data surveys to determine the competitive level of salary structures, merit budgets and incentive plans
- Interpret market survey results to establish funding requirements for various pay programs
- Evaluate positions using market pricing methodology and recommend appropriate compensation ranges
- Research compensation issues, conduct analyses and prepare reports, as well as provide recommendations
- Participate in the development and implementation of compensation projects and programs
- Minimum three years of compensation or related technical experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .