Senior Associate, Compensation Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Compensation Data Analyst to join our Compensation team in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Craft complex, accurate compensation-related reporting for executive leadership
- Query and analyze compensation data to provide insightful responses to executive leadership questions
- Translate compensation benchmarking, geographic differentials, compensation guideline reference points and other data used to guide the decisions of leaders and HR
- Maintain multi-dimensional firmwide custom hierarchy for compensation reporting and analysis
- Provide database and Excel analysis infrastructure used for regular reporting, ad hoc analysis and compensation benchmarking and to support to the compensation department
- Serve as a key resource for one-off compensation-related projects such as compensation, mergers and acquisitions, media surveys, and more as needed
- Minimum of five years of progressive compensation or related technical experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong project management and data management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .