Senior Associate, Corporate Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Corporate Finance practice.
- Write and prepare transaction related documentation and marketing materials including information memoranda, pitch books, corporate profiles, and market data and analyses
- Research and contact potential financial and strategic buyers
- Serve as critical team member in the execution of advisory and financing transactions
- Perform in-depth company and industry research supporting specific client engagements and marketing opportunities
- Perform financial modeling, including valuation assessments
- Three years of transactions related experience in a corporate finance environment from a Wall Street or middle-market investment bank with a track record of academic and professional success
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- industrials industry experience is strongly preferred
- Superior financial modeling, research, and financial analysis skills
- Proficiency with financial research tools
- FINRA Series 7 or Series 82, and Series 63 and Series 79 licensed (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials will be required to secure one within 90 days from the commencement of employment)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .