Senior Associate, Customer Solutions- Sales Transformation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
- Participate in client work streams and project delivery activities in Sales Effectiveness and Transformation
- Help execute transformational projects related to sales force effectiveness, sales process improvement, change management, and global sales revenue enhancement
- Serve as a resource and key team member on client projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely delivery of project deliverables
- Review the work product of junior associates and provide direction and training as necessary
- Provide input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
- Three years of management consulting experience (including Big Four experience) related to sales force effectiveness, sales process improvement, change management, global sales revenue enhancement , and the SFDC (SalesForceDotCom) platform, within diverse industries
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA preferred
- Experience with large transformations that involve front office technology, specifically Territory Assignment, Sales Performance Management (SPM) and Sales Force Automation (SFA), including the necessary experience with SFDC platform
- Excellent foundational consulting skills including strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, impactful client presence, compelling facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze critical business requirements, identify deficiencies/potential opportunities and develop innovative solutions for enhancing competitiveness and increasing revenue
- Ability to travel regularly at a significant level
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .