Senior Associate, Data Business Analysis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and an out-of-the-box thinker. Our KPMG Technology organization conceptualizes, delivers, and supports the technology that our clients, partners and professionals need to succeed. We are driven to reduce risk, enable mobile and productive teams, and identify efficient and effective solutions to meet the demands of our collective clients every day globally and via mobile. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, Data Business Analysis to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Elicit, gather, document, and communicate requirements on efforts
- Leverage Business Analysis process and context within IT to enable communication/negotiation with others on efforts
- Learn and become proficient in the Firm, the IT Business Groups, the team, and tools provided (Office, Visio, Access, SQL, etc.) to enable successful delivery of requirements
- Communicate with all parties involved (project team, stakeholders, and sponsors) through Analysis Services, Management, and Executive Leadership as needed
- Build relationships through assignments on individual efforts; seek and build relationships to enhance delivery and to better understand, identify and work through issues across efforts
- Maintain skills within the profession that will allow for proactive assessment of effort needs and completing business analysis deliverables
- Minimum five years of experience managing multiple concurrent work streams of business analysis and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practices
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks, and react quickly to problems and issues
- Experience in creating and utilizing pivot tables and access databases; functional prototyping tools (e.g. Axure) and Agile methodology preferred
- Experience leading and managing requirements gathering for large programs and/or products preferred; CBAP/CCBA certification preferred
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse team of resources
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .