Senior Associate, Data Center & Cloud Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in CIO Advisory for our Management Consulting practice.
- Help assess clients data center and IT infrastructure, evaluate rationalization opportunities, sourcing options (including cloud)/ economic models, and recommend strategic direction
- Support clients in implementing and migrating to new IT infrastructure services including internal technology and external services (including cloud)
- Liaise with client stakeholders and subject matter professionals
- Lead portions of engagements under the supervision of the engagement manager
- Assist in the creation of proposals and other business development efforts
- Assist with developing or updating firm data center computing consulting and transformation methodologies
- Two years of experience in a technology management, architecture or datacenter computing role with experience in system administration, storage administration and system engineering
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Sciences; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Technology experience, including but not limited to server (Wintel, Unix), storage (SAN / NAS), virtualization technology (Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, KVM, LPAR, LDOM), automation, high availability architecture, and data center computing transformation
- Experience in cloud services (IaaS), infrastructure automation and instrumentation (openstack), Unified Communications, Collaboration, Database/ application server architecture (Oracle-Weblogic / DB2 - WebSphere), network and information security
- Certifications in Microsoft MCSA/ MCSE, Cisco CCNA/ CCNP, VMware VCA/ VCP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as technical, analytical and problem solving ability
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .