Senior Associate, Deltek
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and an out-of-the-box thinker. Our KPMG Technology organization conceptualizes, delivers, and supports the technology that our clients, partners and professionals need to succeed. We are driven to reduce risk, enable mobile and productive teams, and identify efficient and effective solutions to meet the demands of our collective clients every day globally and via mobile. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, Deltek to join our KPMG Technology Group in any KPMG - US office.
- Support the Integration of the functional and technical aspects of the Deltek Costpoint and TESS modules, providing application support and maintenance, including resolving defects and working on enhancements, integration, and reconciliation
- Support Deltek custom SQL stored procedures
- Interact with business users to resolve incidents by developing workarounds, submitting defects, and change requests
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of documentation to support change requests; participate in user acceptance testing and help to ensure smooth deployment of code fixes and enhancements
- Manage tickets in Service-now and provide documentation for incident and problem reports, effectively coordinating support escalation communication with business, service desk, and technical teams
- Write functional specifications for change requests, creating test plans, process documentation, and conducting user training; collaboratively work with respective Functional, Technical and Deltek support Teams
- Minimum of four years of experience in Deltek Costpoint & TESS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SQL Scripting is must; basic knowledge of middleware systems is a plus
- Ability to develop functional specification documentations and provide solutions based on the business requirements; experience with project documentation, Service-now, HP Quality Center or similar
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work; ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members
- US Citizenship is required IND2016
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .