Senior Associate, Development & Exempt Organizations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Development & Exempt Organizations practice.
- Provide tax compliance and/or advisory services to tax-exempt organizations
- Work as part of a dedicated team of experienced exempt organization tax professionals
- Work on a portfolio of client relationships of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Lead teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Lead risk and financial performance of engagements including billings, collections and project budgets
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Two years of focused Exempt Organization tax experience in an accounting firm, organization, and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or Attorney preferred
- Strong knowledge of tax law
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to articulate complex information
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .