Senior Associate, EVS Alternative Investment Valuation Team
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in Economic and Valuation Services, you can really add value. KPMG's Economic and Valuation Services partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of Transfer Pricing, Valuation and Economic services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Valuations practice in our New York City office.
- Assist in the preparation of valuations for closely held or publicly traded companies with a focus on the Alternative Investment space
- Interact with Hedge Fund, Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Limited Partner investment and finance officers on the valuation of investments
- Build new and update existing financial models including diverse valuation methods, such as discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, trading comparables, transaction comparables, and allocation models
- Perform analysis on financial and economic data, subject companies, guideline companies, industries and markets, and other types of fund and investment analysis
- Prepare valuation and other types of reports and presentations
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite, Bloomberg, Capital IQ and other application and data providers
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business from an accredited college/university
- Three plus years experience in one or more of the following areas:
Investment Banking, Private Equity, Hedge Fund, valuation, financial statement analysis, quantitative analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, fixed income, and/or capital markets
- Advanced finance, financial modeling, accounting, and analytical abilities
- Have a strong work ethic, multitasking, presentation, problem solving and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment and/or independently
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .