Senior Associate, Emerging Technology Risk Services - ITRM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in IT Advisory (ITAS)-IT Audit & Assurance for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Washington DC office.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on business processes and risk management in areas such as IT strategy, IT program management, cyber security, service delivery and operations, third party management, data management, application management/SDLC and service continuity management amongst others
- Conduct IT risk assessments to identify risk and controls gaps and provide sustainable solutions for executing risk mitigation project
- Stay current with industry standards and regulatory requirements around IT such as COBIT, ITIL, etc
- Apply understanding of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and technologies
- Three years of experience in any of the following areas:
IT Risk Management, 2nd line of Defense, Risk & Compliance, CISO or IT Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Hands-on experience performing IT risk assessments to identify risk and controls gaps as well as providing sustainable solutions for executing risk mitigation
- In depth knowledge of service delivery models, network infrastructure, mobile devices, web applications, and other information security topics
- Strong understanding of IT Frameworks (i.e. COBIT, ITIL, ISO and COSO)
- Ability to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .