Senior Associate, Emerging Technology Risk Services - Workday
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in IT Advisory (ITAS) - Emerging Technology Risk for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on review of Workday implementations, security architecture, design and configuration
- Ensure successful implementation of Workday by configuring and/or testing the security aspects of Workday solution to meet the specific needs of our customers
- Conduct pre-implementation and post-implementation review of Workday to help identify improvement opportunities in the areas of process efficiency and security including role-based security, identify and access management, user provisioning, Segregation of Duties (SOD) analysis and access reviews
- Analyze data, document analysis performed and create meaningful findings/improvement opportunities for client's senior management
- Stay current with trends in this emerging space and enhance KPMG's existing methodology for Cloud Risk Consulting engagements
- Two years of experience implementing Workday solutions either as a consultant or customer for at least one full life-cycle implementation, and have functional experience in Human Capital Management (HCM), General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or Financial Reporting
- Three years of experience in any of the following areas:
solution architecture and design with emphasis on security, security operations and integration of cloud SaaS solutions with on-premise solutions
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Workday Financials and/or HCM certification preferred not a mandatory requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .