Senior Associate, Enterprise Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Short Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day transformational and Information Technology advisory engagements
- Project manage all phases of HR transformation projects
- System review and assessment for a variety of clients including performing process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Knowledge in Human Capital Management (HCM) business processes mapping
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- Five years of SAP HCM applications related work experience
- Successfactors certification is preferred and at least one full lifecycle of Successfactors implementation in either Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Central and/or Talent Management, either as an in-house implementation team member or as part of an advisory team
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Ability to contribute to a team oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to create and sustain meaningful client relationships
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .