Senior Associate, Federal TES
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG's Advisory Services Practice is a recognized leader in providing services crucial to the federal government's continuous and secure operations. Our professionals assist agencies in managing financial, informational, and operational risks, as well as provide performance improvement recommendations to improve agencies' efficiency. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice based out of our McLean, VA office.
- Provide the technical connection between project managers and developers by clearly communicating business functional issues to clients and internal staff
- Conduct business process and requirements analysis and advise clients on key architectural decisions concerning the platform and the supporting technologies
- Evaluate risks related to requirements management, business process definition, testing processes, internal controls, project communications, training, and organizational change management
- Produce technical architectures, develop system requirements, identify resources, and estimate timelines for project completion
- Develop client-ready deliverables related to requirement specification, process analysis, system-based and manual controls, functional design, and test plans
- Assist in the scoping of prospective engagements, developing proposals, planning, logistics, and the execution of project management processes
- Four years of experience as a technical architect or business/solutions architect responsible for large-scale application design and architecture; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle processes, including hands-on experience creating testing scripts, leading user acceptance testing, and reporting on status
- Knowledge in at least one of the standard relational databases, such as Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server and experience in relational and object database implementation and integration
- Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks, including TOGAF, DODAF, and/or FEAF; Information Technology portfolio management experience preferred
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .