Senior Associate, Financial Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Financial Management for our Financial Services Management Consulting practice.
- Provide assistance with various aspects of the assigned process, including ground-level data compilation, analysis, and documentation to develop methodologies for performance enhancement
- Perform data analyses to identify and evaluate issues
- Analyze, synthesize, and articulate methodologies
- Assist with the development of risk management services, both process and technology, driven by operations, technology, and regulatory and compliance mandates
- Participate in identifying business opportunities and driving the evolution of standard methodologies
- Four years of experience with financial operational processes, including front-office, middle-office, and back-office functions
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university, MBA or advanced degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Knowledge of equities, fixed income, and derivatives, with a specific understanding of financial services sectors and operations, including investment banking, investment management, broker and dealers, and private equity preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory environment for various financial services sectors
- Strong client services delivery orientation, including the demonstrated ability to take an active role executing engagements to client service standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .