Senior Associate, Functional Business Analysis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Functional Business Analysis to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Elicit, gather, document, and communicate requirements on efforts
- Leverage Business Analysis process and context within IT to enable communication/negotiation with others on efforts
- Learn and become proficient in the Firm, the IT Business Groups, the team, and tools provided (Office, Visio, Access, SQL, iRise, etc) to enable successful delivery of requirements
- Communicate with all parties involved (project team, stakeholders, and sponsors) through Analysis Services, Management, and Executive Leadership as needed
- Build relationships through assignments on individual efforts; seek and build relationships to enhance delivery and to better understand, identify and work through issues across efforts
- Maintain skills within the profession that will allow for proactive assessment of effort needs and completing business analysis deliverables
- Minimum five years of experience managing multiple concurrent work streams of business analysis and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practices
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks, and react quickly to problems and issues
- Experience in creating and utilizing pivot tables and access databases; functional prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, etc) and Agile methodology preferred
- Experience leading and managing requirements gathering for large programs and/or products preferred; CBAP/CCBA certification preferred
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse team of resources
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .