Senior Associate, Fusion Financials consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Houston office.
- Work on Fusion Financials projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Software as a Service (SAAS) optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Fusion applications
- Participate in Fusion business processes mapping and in the day-to-day activities of Fusion advisory engagements for various clients including process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design and specifications, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Review Fusion application security profiles to assess how application security is being used as a part of the overall business process control environment
- Three years of experience in Oracle Financials implementation or upgrade
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- One full life cycle implementation experience with Fusion Financials
- Significant experience with the Financial modules including at least two of the following modules:
General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets, Procurement, and Purchasing
- Experience in the various phases of the project implementation lifecycle and knowledge of software implementation methodology
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .