Senior Associate, GMS 270
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice in Seattle, WA.
- Write correspondence for companies with expatriate employees
- Assist in conducting tax research relating to expatriate employees
- Prepare miscellaneous tax, payroll, and international assignment cost projection calculations
- Prepare tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriate employees
- Draft correspondence with IRS or state taxing authorities in relation to tax notices and/or audits for expatriates
- Review U.S. payroll reporting, withholding for wages paid to expatriate employees for accuracy including annual compensation statements
- Two years of experience in expatriate or individual tax
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Prior experience at an accounting firm
- Working towards a CPA or Enrolled Agent designation
- Ability to analyze basic tax and accounting information
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .