Senior Associate, Global Mobility
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice.
- Serve as day-to-day contact and resource for assignee, client coordinator, third-party vendors, and other personnel; deliver service utilizing KPMG technology tools and according to standards established by service level agreements
- Provide support and services prior to and during assignments, as well as during repatriation/localization including:
assignment cost analysis, expatriate orientations, vendor coordination, preparation of assignment balance sheets, and letters of understanding
- Advise the client on policy and process changes as appropriate; analyze market trends and recommend leading policy and practices
- Review, analyze, and track expatriate payroll, compensation, benefits, global mobility, and other assignment-related issues
- Calculate expatriate-related assignment premiums and allowances, split payroll and shadow payroll compensation, impute updates for employer-provided benefits in kind, and perform U.S. tax gross up calculations
- Coordinate collection, assembly, analysis, and review of worldwide compensation information for tax reporting purposes; prepare and reconcile Consolidated Statements of Earnings to tie to annual and/or fiscal wage statements
- Two years of experience in international HR or international assignment compensation and payroll
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Human Resources (HR), International Business, or other applicable major from an accredited college/university
- Experience conducting pre-departure orientation and repatriation meetings with clients from an HR perspective
- Ability to review balance sheets and cost projections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to supervise and offer guidance to staff
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .