Senior Associate, HR Transformation Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Dallas office.
- Participate in client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize functional and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues
- Assist in the development and evolution of methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers, and training efforts
- Participate in business development by assisting with proposal response
- responsible for providing guidance to clients with up to C-level client interactions
- Three years of relevant work experience related to change management or human resource consulting, with experience in advisory services within a major consulting firm preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline from an accredited college/university; MBA or advanced degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience in business transformation projects including process improvement and change management
- Strong understanding of business processes, project management methodologies, and leading practices
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- Ability to travel extensively
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .