Senior Associate, Hyperion
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Chicago office with other locations considered.
- Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of ETS initiatives
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Three years of ETS or Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementation projects related to ETS and/or EPM with software vendors such as Oracle Hyperion and/or Oracle Enterprise Technology Solutions Enterprise Edition
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP / ROLAP / HOLAP and an understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, and architecture
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .