Senior Associate, IT Project Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, IT Project Management to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Dallas, TX or Montvale, NJ office.
- Facilitate the application of Project Management Office tools and practices for projects that may be assigned to others as a Project Coordinator; Collaborate with the Project Lead and team; Facilitate team meetings as required; Compile meeting notes and action items; Ensure follow up with Project lead; Update project documents and systems
- Consult with internal customers to develop and approve project definition documents, including, scope, schedule, work plan, resource requirements, approach, requirements, budget forecasts, schedules, risk registers and benefits realization estimates
- Identify, manage and control changes to scope, plan, budget, updating all project documentation accordingly in compliance with Project Management Office quality standards and timelines
- Report project status via the Project Dashboard and participation in project review meetings
- Act as the project advocate and primary point of contact for risk and issue management and escalation
- Establish collaborative relationships with customers and demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external customer requirements and measurement criteria; Understand, integrate and align with other KTech organizations as well as operational and business processes and solutions
- Five years of progressive IT project management experience in application development, package implementation and IT transformation projects
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing projects from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and consultants
- Ability to independently manage three to four low complexity (or low to medium risk) projects concurrently
- Ability to build collaborative teams, with ability to influence, educate and interact with various levels within the organization
- Comprehensive knowledge of full lifecycle project management, software development, and infrastructure deployment methodologies and industry leading practices
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .