Senior Associate, Infrastructure
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Infrastructure for our Deal Advisory practice in San Francisco.
- Participate as a team member on Public Private Partnerships (PPP) advisory engagements
- Manage and deliver select pieces of ongoing client engagements and mentor junior staff
- Assist and advise clients on the development and evaluation of their PPP financial models
- Support clients in negotiating PPP transactions, including the drafting and reviewing of bid documentation, issue papers, and reports for external use
- Provide support to the preparation of PPP proposals to target clients
- Participate in Infrastructure/PPP conferences as well as other marketing initiatives
- Four years of experience in an advisory consulting environment executing PPP/Private finance engagements, with a focus in Project Finance, Municipal Finance, Government Planning Agencies, Transportation Forecasting, Infrastructure Development, or Investment Firms
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience in Financial modeling, transportation modeling, or socio-economic impact modeling
- Understanding of how to conduct effective analyses on infrastructure projects, including PPP/Private Finance Initiatives from a financial and economic perspective
- FINRA Series 79, 7, and/or 24 licensed (Please note:
any candidate hired by KPMG for this position that does not currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials will need to secure one within 90 days from the commencement of employment)
- Ability to travel as needed on assignments across the United States
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .