Senior Associate, Integration & Separation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Integration & Separation for our Deal Advisory practice to join us in our Chicago office.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of integration and separation services (can include diligence and/or synergy analysis) and assist with business and practice development initiatives
- Lead a functional work stream on a project or support project team in leading multiple work streams and running an integration or separation management office (IMO/SMO)
- Work with cross-functional teams in implementing services and lead team interviews and workshops
- Assist in the development and presentation of final project deliverables
- Three years of experience in developing and implementing mergers and acquisitions/ M&A integration and separation services within a consulting advisory firm with additional experience in corporate strategy or development a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college; MBA from an accredited university preferred
- Experience managing multiple complex initiatives within the complete M&A life cycle
- Ability to function effectively on both large and small teams
- Excellent foundational consulting skills:
analytical, written and verbal communication, strong executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .