Associate, Information Architect, L1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Sapient Government Services (US)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SAPIENT GOVERNMENT SERVICES, INC.
Sapient Government Services (SGS) is looking for people who simply put are driven to make a difference.
By solving some of todays toughest challenges, our teams are helping to transform the government in the areas of business, technology and marketing. Working at SGS, you will be in an environment that fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and innovation.
The chance to bring your ideas and new thinking to todays challenges and work in a truly unique work environment is now its at SapientGovernment Services.
JOB TITLE Associate, Information architect
JOB TITLE: Associate, Information Architect
REPORTS TO: Program Lead
LOCATION: Arlington, VA,
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Full-time
START DATE: Immediately
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Public Trust
An Associate in Information Architecture is responsible for the development of creative concepts, overseeing, and defining best practices for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading- edge Marketing and Web solutions.
He/she plays the Creative Lead role on multiple accounts/ tracks of work and responsible for managing/collaborating with a team of creative people ranging from developers, IA, copywriters to designers. He/she also works and collaborates with account, media, strategist, and research as a part of the creative process.
* Information Architecture
* Lead the assessment of an existing site/property for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
* Articulate objectives to guide the development of evaluation criteria.
* Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings.
* Lead participatory design/user testing sessions.
* Present findings to senior clients.
* Provide recommendations to cross-functional teams based on findings.
* Lead participatory requirements gathering sessions and manage debrief process.
* Lead stakeholder interviews, including: conducting, preparing notes, and analyzing findings to understand key success factors for a project or pursuit.
* Facilitate user scenario planning sessions with both internal team and clients.
* Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings,
* User Experience & Interactive Design
* Drive the development of frameworks that describe key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs.
* Lead the creation of visually compelling representations of the solution's high- level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models).
* Create (and lead the development of) comprehensive sitemaps for large-scale solutions.
* Execute comprehensive process flows / screen flows for large-scale solutions.
* Create (and lead the development of) comprehensive wireframe systems for large-scale solutions. Present deliverables to senior clients.
* Visual Design
* Direct designers in the application of color, typography, photography selection, organizing elements and usability.
* Collaborate and works closely with other disciplines to ensure executions are meeting business objectives and criteria.
* Defend and provide rationalization for design choices to senior clients.
* Coordinate project schedules amongst the UX/Creative track
* Respond to UI demands as project requirements change
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES:
* U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
* Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
* Bachelors Degree required from college or University
* 1 years experience required
* Experience within a consulting firm and / or with Government clients preferred
* Knowledge of standards compliant markup and code, XHTML and CSS2/CSS3.
* Knowledge of the Agency culture and processes.
* Experience building government websites and complex web applications
* Understanding of designing for 508 compliance
* Experience in UI design for complex task-oriented web applications
* Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Proficient in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office.
* Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Experience in working on multiple projects or tracks of work simultaneously
* Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams
ABOUT SAPIENT GOVERNMENT SERVICES
Sapient Government Services, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of consulting, technology, and marketing services to a wide array of U.S. governmental agencies. Focused on driving long-term change and transforming the citizen experience, we use technology to help agencies become more accessible and transparent. With a track record of delivering mission-critical solutions and the ability to leverage commercial best practices, we serve as trusted advisors to government agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Library of Congress, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, and United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information, visit http://www.sapientgov.com.
*REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE MADE AS NECESSARY FOR THE KNOWN PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY OF AN OTHERWISE QUALIFIED APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE UNLESS DOING SO WOULD IMPOSE AN UNDUE HARDSHIP ON THE OPERATION OF THE COMPANYS BUSINESS.SAPIENT US IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS TO SAPIENT US WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.