Senior Associate, Internal Audit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Internal Audit & Regulatory Compliance Services (IARCS)-Internal Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley Strategic Sourcing for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our San Francisco office.
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices for the financial services practice
- Develop audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for financial services clients
- Work on project teams focused on advisory projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Understand firm service offerings and mentor associates, interns, and new hires
- Three years of experience performing internal or external audits for a consulting or financial services firm with demonstrated leadership skills and experience with auditing tools
- One year of experience with key asset management business processes including portfolio management, trading, settlement, valuation, and other middle and back office operations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field; CPA, CIA or CISA preferred
- Working knowledge of business processes, financial instruments, and derivative products and an understanding of associated risks and controls in the investment banking and broker dealer industries including front, middle, and back-office capital markets activities
- Ability to travel at moderate to extensive levels
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .