Senior Associate, International Tax
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our International Tax practice.
- Serve as an international tax advisor to clients in a range of industries on international tax services and offerings
- Assist in monitoring multiple client engagements while serving as a business advisor to the client
- Research, write, and review client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Assist in formulating and delivering tax planning and tax savings services
- Supervise and aid in the development and training of new and experienced staff professionals
- Two plus years of experience in international corporate taxation, M&A or federal tax and a desire to move into international corporate taxation
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Strong planning, research, and communication skills; general knowledge of corporate tax compliance
- Solid understanding of FAS 109 and U.S. federal taxation
- Candidates with international corporate tax experience should have a general knowledge of several of the following common international tax planning areas:
Outbound Transactional Structuring, Subpart F and 954(h), Inbound Transactional Structuring, Check the Box Principles, U.S. Tax Treaty Research and Interpretation, Repatriation Strategies, Intellectual and Intangible Property Planning, Structured Finance, Base Shifting, FSC/EIE, Foreign Tax Credit Planning, Transfer Pricing, and International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Candidates with other experience seeking to move into international corporate taxation should have experience in planning areas relevant to their existing discipline
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .