Senior Associate / Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client in Orange County is looking for multi-faceted, determined, consultative and analytical Senior Associates and Managers to join their rapidly growing team.
They are a full service Professional Services Audit / Advisory / Accounting Firm focusing in working with Pre-IPO,Public, and Fortune 500 clients throughout OC. Large, notable clients and yet a tight-nit group of like-minded "go-getters." This is an ideal role for someone who wants to experience working with companies from different industries while maintaining unprecedented work-life balance!
Looking for a professional dedicated to supporting clients' accounting advisory and compliance needs. Specifically we are seeking individuals with a minimum of 2.5 years of public accounting experience at Big 4/national firms who can help us enthusiastically meet clients' needs in the following areas:
* Audit preparation and support services
* Financial reporting assistance and support
* Other accounting support, including implementation assistance with new accounting pronouncements and financial restatements
* SEC filings related to IPOs, debt offerings and acquisitions
* Transaction-oriented accounting and reporting assistance related to mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence, purchase price allocation and post-transaction support and integration
* Sarbanes-Oxley assistance, including 404 scoping, documentation and testing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* A mix of public accounting experience at a Big 4/National Firm/Private Industry
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* CPA license - strongly preferred
* Outstanding client service skills with a "can do" positive attitude
* Ability to work with tight deadlines in an ever changing environment
* Strong accounting skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
* Ability to travel