Senior Associate, .Net Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, to join our Tax Transformation and Technology Practice in our Dallas office.
- Design database schema, develop stored procedures, and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates
- Create technical documents for software products using Visio, UML, PowerPoint and Office
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university; Master s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Working knowledge of UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD
- Experience creating technical documents for software products using Visio, UML, PowerPoint and Office
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .