Senior Associate, Network Security
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and an out-of-the-box thinker. Our KPMG Technology organization conceptualizes, delivers, and supports the technology that our clients, partners and professionals need to succeed. We are driven to reduce risk, enable mobile and productive teams, and identify efficient and effective solutions to meet the demands of our collective clients every day globally and via mobile. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, Network Security to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Dallas, TX office.
- Provides support on many complex projects and tasks performed by the Network Security Operations team for KPMG US including interfacing with customers
- Partner with the IT architecture and engineering groups to help ensure alignment with business initiatives while adhering to KPMG guidelines and leading industry practices
- Incident Resolution and management:
Provide 2nd and 3rd level incident support; Diagnostics and corrective actions; Implementation and 3rd party engagement and coordination; Vulnerability management; Physical break fix; 'on-call coverage
- Post Incident and Problem Management:
Provide post mortems for incidents; Provide timely incident reporting to KPMG governance; Create and maintain the known errors and resolutions registry to reduce repair times; Track update and close action items; Provide statistical data pertaining to short term incidents and chronic network problems
- Optimization - Conduct thorough review of proposed solutions against standards, ensure that proposal is engineered to fit client needs, accounts for all levels of resiliency and allows for growth; Proactive maintenance - Ongoing support for security hardware/software, appliances and vendor coordination. Periodic review of infrastructure to ensure compliance with standards with the premise of identifying and resolving problems before an issue occurs; Install and test all new IOS software releases; Operational Technical Compliance - Ensure installed devices are OS and boilerplate compliant and testing of all new software releases; Create and maintain documentation of guidelines and standards for specific technologies; Assist in monitoring performance levels and trends throughout the firm to determine quality of service for the entire infrastructure
- Change Management:
Implement scheduled changes on time, within a scheduled window and without causing an incident
- Minimum three years of experience supporting enterprise network IT infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with network Security Technologies Cisco ASA, Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco AnyConnect, IP Sec VPN, Cisco CSM and ACS, BlueCoat proxies, director and Reporter, F5 load balancers, Cisco wireless network, Riverbed WAN optimization, Raritan, remote access VPN, Cisco AnyConnect, IP Sec VPN, Blue Coat Cloud, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, MPLS, EIGRP, BGP, HSRP, FTP, SFTP, STP, RSTP, TACACS+, ACS, RADIUS, RSA, SecureID and SNMP monitoring and reporting
- Working knowledge of various diagnostics and service tools such as BT Technologies IPControl, Sniffer, various Protocol Analyzers, Cisco NCM, Service Now, Solar Winds, Splunk, Netscout Infinistream, Panorama, DNS/DHCP Infoblox
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with IP subnetting, Telnet/SSH Clients, Raritan or Terminal Server Remote Access
- Problem solving skills with emphasis on resolution of technical problems, demonstrate ability to quickly understand and remediate issues
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team.Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .