Senior Associate, ONESOURCE Workflow Manager-Data Flow
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Tax Transformation practice.
- Lead projects and teams delivering tax process improvement, data management, and related tax process transformation services for domestic and international tax departments; utilize a convergent skill set of both technical tax and process/technology; work closely with KPMG's OWM subject matter specialist
- Work with tax department clients to understand their overall operational, data, and information requirements across the tax lifecycle in order to design, create, and implement standardized ODF Excel templates for tax workpaper packages, data collection, book-to-tax reports, extraction reports, and consolidation reports
- Integrate DataFlow templates to push/pull collected data with other Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE applications (OIT, OTP, Excel Add-In) and with 3rd party source/financial systems such as SharePoint, various ERP systems, and other financial systems
- Implement improved tax department processes through a strong working experience and overall knowledge of utilizing OWM and ODF for tax data management, standardization, automation, and integration
- Develop and maintain client project plans and other project management functions, including liaising with client project teams; develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Ability to travel and train clients and KPMG team members on the use of OWM and ODF and provide ongoing client support; act as an OWM and ODF subject matter specialist for KPMG
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's degree in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Five or more years of a combination of corporate tax and tax technology experience gained in a well-regarded audit, tax or advisory services firm, corporation or technology service provider
- Working experience in reviewing current state tax department environments for data management and data collection needs; subsequently designing, creating, and implementing DataFlow templates to centralize, standardize, automate, and integrate tax data collection processes across the tax lifecycle
- Knowledge of other Thomson Reuters tax systems such as OWM, OIT, OTP, and Excel Add-In
- Licensed CPA, J.D., LL.M or certified in one or more technology applications such as ODF Certified Implementer Program (DataFlow CIP), ONESOURCE Tax Provision (OTP), ONESOURCE Income Tax (OIT) or Project Manager Professional (PMP)
- Demonstrated application of analytical skills with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well, both autonomously and collaboratively, in a team with KPMG's subject matter specialists in OWM, OIT, OTP
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .