Senior Associate, Oracle Audit, Security & GRC
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in IT Advisory (ITAS)-IT GRC Technology for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Chicago office.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on Oracle Advanced Controls, Oracle E-Business and/or Oracle PeopleSoft security, and audits of Oracle environments
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of Oracle controls throughout the business cycle
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of Oracle Advanced Controls, Oracle security, and Oracle controls
- Supervise Interns on engagements
- Help coach and train team members to grow the Oracle knowledgebase of the team
- Three years of experience in any of the following areas:
Oracle (E-Business and/or PeopleSoft) audit, Oracle security design/re-design, Oracle Advanced Controls implementation
- Hands-on Oracle Advanced Controls, Oracle security implementation and effective Oracle audit experience; exposure to Oracle Advanced Controls version 8.6.4 is preferred
- Project or team lead experience, within a consulting firm is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Ability to travel IND2016
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .