Senior Associate, Oracle Audit, Security & GRC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in IT Advisory (ITAS) - IT GRC Technology for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice in our Columbus office. Other locations will be considered as well.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on Oracle Advanced Controls, Oracle E-Business and/or Oracle PeopleSoft security, and audits of Oracle environments
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of Oracle controls throughout the business cycle
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of Oracle Advanced Controls, Oracle security, and Oracle controls
- Supervise Associates and Interns on engagements
- Help coach and train team members to grow the Oracle knowledgebase of the team
- Three years of experience in any of the following areas:
Oracle (E-Business and/or PeopleSoft) audit, Oracle security design/re-design, Oracle Advanced Controls implementation
- Hands-on Oracle Advanced Controls, Oracle security implementation and effective Oracle audit experience; exposure to Oracle Advanced Controls version 8.6.4 is preferred
- Project or team lead experience, within a consulting firm is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Ability to travel
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .