Senior Associate, Organization Design Consulting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice.
- Participate in client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize functional and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues related to organization design and organizational change management
- Help to ensure the understanding and adoption of common methodology and standards related to organization design, change management and communication processes or process improvements
- Partner with business leaders, stakeholders, and project teams to meet business objectives and help ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner as well as articulation of complex issues, structuring clear and concise recommendations to a C-level audience
- Assess organizational needs of operating, business and functional units; execute the organizational design evaluation / assessment methodology while on client engagements; assist in designing the job creation training for client managers and / or HR Business Partners
- Anticipate and address client needs, while building and expanding relationships with clients including participation in business development by assisting with proposal development
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required; Advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA preferred
- Three years relevant work experience related to human resources, specifically analyzing organizational structures, responsibilities, team work, business or operating procedures, and work processes to design efficient method of accomplishing work; experience within a major consulting firm preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and effectively manage relationships with stakeholders, senior management, and staff
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to remain flexible to handle unexpected challenges
- Demonstrated ability and a proven track record of success in delivering client services in a collaborative and fast-paced environment including a willingness to travel 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .