Senior Associate, Performance Measurement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Performance Measurement to join our Montvale, NJ in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Use evaluation, metrics and testing methodologies to determine the effectiveness of training programs
- Participate in the implementation of projects focused on higher levels of evaluation which demonstrate the training impact on the business
- Create and review tests, and apply testing methods according to industry standards for training programs
- Use standard evaluation tools to collect and report learning metrics
- Conduct statistical and qualitative analysis for selected projects
- Provide technical support and train members of KPMG Business School on the existing systems, evaluation methodologies, and use of evaluation results
- Minimum two years of experience in training evaluation, research and/or measurement, including positions with project management and process improvement responsibilities in a learning and development context
- Bachelor's degree in industrial psychology, training, or related field from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Basic understanding of statistics, psychometrics, and key performance indicators
- Some exposure with statistical or research applications and tools including SPSS, SAS, Insight Express, Survey Tracker, Questionmark's Perception, Metrics That Matter or Net Endeavor is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills balanced with experience effectively presenting
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .