Senior Associate, Procurement and Operations Advisory - Strategic Sourcing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice to join our national practice, preferably in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Boston, Detroit, or Atlanta.
- Participate in client engagements and work streams related to strategy improvement for strategic sourcing, spend analysis, e-sourcing and supplier relationship management processes in financial services
- Serve as a resource and key team member on client projects and help ensure timely delivery of results
- Review the work product of associates and provide direction and training as necessary
- Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance and organizational restructuring
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Three years of management consulting experience with strategic sourcing, spend analysis, e-sourcing and supplier relationship management processes in financial services
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Strong experience in supplier development, diversity, risk management, performance management and category management
- Functional knowledge of applications enabling strategic sourcing such as Ariba (Ariibabuyer), Coupa, Ivalua, and Emportis
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .