Senior Associate, Program Delivery Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Short Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Support delivery and development of advisory services to clients, primarily with services related to project, program or portfolio management
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Assist with business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
- Manage small to medium sized team delivering large business transformation projects
- Lead and mentor advisory staff and adhere to professional practice requirements
- Comply with professional practice requirements
- Five years of experience with project, program or portfolio management, specifically with large-scale transformation programs, involving business process, organization, and technology components
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; PMP, Certified BA, and/ or ScrumMaster Certification a plus
- Experience in business and solution development, project/program management, and project delivery
- Strong understanding of the system development life cycle
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .