Senior Associate Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Sapient Government Services (US)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SAPIENT Government Services, INC.
Sapient Government Services (SGS) is looking for people who simply put are driven to make a difference.
By solving some of todays toughest challenges, our teams are helping to transform the government in the areas of business, technology and marketing. Working at SGS, you will be in an environment that fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and innovation.
The chance to bring your ideas and new thinking to todays challenges and work in a truly unique work environment is now its at Sapient Government Services.
This is a mid-level position in the program management domain and the function of this position is to provide support in planning, execution, and communication for projects in life sciences domain.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction and management skills.
JOB TITLE PROJECT Manager / BUSINESS Analyst
Job Title: Sr. Associate, Program Management
Reports to: Program Manager
Location: Bethesda, MD (Primary), Arlington,VA (Secondary)
Employee Status: Regular, full-time
Start Date: Immediately
Clearance Requirement: Public Trust
* Provide project management support for human clinical trials research process
* Act as a liaison between research community and technical team, responsible developing software to support the research process, by gathering requirements, participating in design meetings, performing configuration of the system for entering clinical trial data, participate in testing, etc.
* Provide end user support by providing initial training on how to use the system as well as on-going support
* Manage expectations of several key stakeholders as well as workload of a small team
* Responsible for putting together client communications, such as status reports
* Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base their work on the requirements.
* Support client workshops, meeting and checkpoints
* Work closely with technical project leadership to plan, develop, and deliver system modernization, enhancement, and operations and maintenance capabilities
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
* Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance.
* 3-5 years of relevant work experience, consulting experience is a plus
* Background in life sciences research or supporting clinical trials processes is required
* Strong problem identification and analytical skills
* Ability to establish and manage relationships with various stakeholders
* Ability to plan and manage time and resources, establish priorities and meet goals
* Prior experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is a plus
* Must be detail-oriented and proactive about communicating status and progress
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create and deliver clear, powerful and concise presentations/proposals
* Experience in leading small teams
* Excellent writing skills required
* Masters degree required
About Sapient Government Services
Sapient Government Services, a division of Sapient, is a leading provider of consulting, technology, and marketing services to a wide array of U.S. governmental agencies. Focused on driving long-term change and transforming the citizen experience, we use technology to help agencies become more accessible and transparent. With a track record of delivering mission-critical solutions and the ability to leverage commercial best practices, we serve as trusted advisors to government agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Library of Congress, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, and United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information, visit http://www.sapientgov.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
*Reasonable accommodations will be made as necessary for the known physical or mental disability of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the Companys business.
Sapient US is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to Sapient US will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.