Senior Associate, Quality Assurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Atlanta office.
- Support the delivery of advisory services to clients related to business integration and testing
- Support business development activities at clients, such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities, while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines and industries
- Guide client development and realization of testing strategy and test cycle planning
- Develop and maintain/manage client relationships
- Develop test governance processes and manage testing
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Seven years of experience in software development, testing, project management, and business analysis
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in technical sciences or information systems
- Knowledge of software quality principles:
risk based testing, requirements testing, and management
- Experience supporting large testing organizations, selling, delivering, building teams, and managing a practice
- Project management experience
- Ability to travel extensively
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .