Senior Associate, Real Estate Planning
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate Planning Strategy to join our Real Estate Services department in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Occupancy planning and metrics analysis, as well as headcount and seat count reporting
- Preliminary project planning in addition to out of space tool planning
- Daily utilization reporting; headcount and seat count occupancy analysis
- Tracking of restricted seating
- Maintenance of national headcount to seat count metrics
- Preserve and update office furniture plans and metrics, as well as change management and sustainability initiatives
- Minimum five years of real estate analyst work for clients ranging from technology, banking, accounting, government, and energy sectors
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- An established portfolio of writing, illustrating competency, and day-to-day client engagement
- Aptitude for data management and processing
- Previous experience in change management thinking and design
- Abilities in representation including the Adobe Suite and 3D modeling programs
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .