Senior Associate, Real Estate Tax/Alternate Investment Tax
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Business Tax Services practice.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to Partnerships, REITs and LLCs for a variety of Financial Services clients
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
- Build and manage client relationships
- Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Two years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, partnerships ,and a solid knowledge of FAS 109
- Excellent advisory and compliance skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to articulate complex information
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .