Senior Associate, Resource Management
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Our focus is on fostering a high performance culture, one that develops a top-notch talent pool with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. At KPMG, employees benefit from this approach with the best opportunities to succeed and fulfill their professional aspirations. They do so knowing that they are part of a responsible and positive organizational culture. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, to join our Audit Practice in our Tyson's Corner office.
- Manage staffing allocation and reporting while working with the engagement teams to determine appropriate staffing and profitability
- Utilize resource management systems to generate analysis and reporting of key staffing data
- Analyze and evaluate reports on utilization metrics and monitor staff progress toward chargeable hour goals
- Minimum three years of resource management or client service delivery experience; preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .