Senior Associate, Risk Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG's values describe who we are, what we do, and how we do it. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values - it's a culture of trust and collaboration, flexibility and diversity, where people share knowledge freely and genuinely try to bring out the very best in others. This culture allows you to flourish both as a professional and as an individual - to enjoy a challenging career and get the most from your personal life. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, to join our Department of Professional Practice group in our New York office.
- Team lead or active team member for all technology related projects and initiatives
- Work closely with internal clients to identify needs and implement innovative solutions
- Manage routine activities such as technology risk review status and other related reporting, data analysis and document management activities
- Provide overall maintenance of practice technology related matters
- Manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects while working independently
- Minimum five years of accounting, IT, project management or related experience within professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and all levels of management
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .