This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Rochester, NY Audit practice.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Understand and utilize KPMG's Audit Methodology
- Supervise Audit associates and interns on engagements
- Two years of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university and eligible to sit for the CPA exam in their home office state
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and to provide services while possessing strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .