Senior Associate, Shared Services and Outsourcing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Shared Services & Outsourcing for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Atlanta office.
- Develop forecasted financial baselines, business case decision models, customer financial models, and financial evaluation methodologies and tools
- Perform detailed financial analyses and summarize results in support of insourcing, outsourcing, and transformation engagements
- Provide advisory services to clients and KPMG project team members to help ensure that analysis and results support engagement decision making
- Develop and manage customized project plans to help ensure that project timelines and deliverables are completed on time
- Five years of outsourcing or advisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; MBA or an advanced degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience in business process reengineering, business process outsourcing, financial services analysis, or data analysis
- Ability to lead client and internal organizations through complex transformation analysis and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .