Senior Associate, Shared Services and Outsourcing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Shared Services & Outsourcing for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our New York City office with other locations considered.
- Advise KPMG clients through the global shared services and business process outsourcing (BPO) planning, deployment and management lifecycle
- Establish and standardize internal advisory tools and delivery frameworks
- Guide clients on alternative shared services delivery models including captive centers, joint ventures, spin-offs, and hybrid sourcing relationships
- Five years of outsourcing or advisory experience and/or specific functional domain experience in finance and accounting
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from a accredited college/university
- Experience in business process reengineering, BPO, financial analysis, or data analysis
- Demonstrated experience leading client and internal organizations through complex transformation analysis and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to fifty percent of the time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .