Senior Associate, Systems Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Systems Administrator, to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Administration, maintenance, configuration, and ongoing support of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) server infrastructure hosting Enterprise Applications
- Administration, maintenance, configuration, and ongoing support of VMware server infrastructure hosting Enterprise Applications with a heavy focus on P2V and V2V
- Deploy new servers and complete server decommissioning as part of legacy server refresh efforts
- Resolve complex enterprise system hardware and software problems; collaborate with peer teams and vendors to coordinate solutions
- Participate in the installation and testing of new enterprise system software and hardware releases
- Recommend actions for fine tuning and capacity planning of existing systems
- Five years of senior level systems administrator experience; preferably in Enterprise Level Data Centers with production environments over 1000 Servers
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the deployment of Cisco UCS platform based hosting of large scale enterprise applications including server infrastructure installation, integration, and ongoing operational support
- Technical skills in various editions of ESX/VSphere platform administration, Windows Server operating systems including Administration, Clustering, VBScripting and Powershell
- Knowledge of datacenter automation technologies such as Tidal or Microsoft Orchestrator and advanced scripting knowledge with Python, Powershell, ruby, Perl, xml
- Technical knowledge across various disciplines to resolve complex infrastructure integration issues and problems and interface with multiple vendors to coordinate resolution to both hardware and software problems
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .