Senior Associate, Tax Technology
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Tax Technology and Transformation practice in any major city.
- Prepare analyses of existing tax data for purposes of process re-design and technology implementation
- Perform conversion of accounting data from existing systems to new systems, including reconciliations of data between prior and successor systems
- Implement improved processes for tax reporting and/or tax compliance
- Implement one or more of the ONESOURCE or CORPTAX suite of tax products
- Three years of experience in basic accounting, including account reconciliations, accounting for income taxes, and/or income tax compliance
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Experience in data acquisition or extraction from enterprise systems such as SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft; experience managing and manipulating data using Microsoft Access, including structuring data for transfer and load to recipient systems, tax process design and documentation
- Experience in implementing the ONESOURCE/CORPTAX suite of products
- Demonstrated application of analytical skills to perform calculations and articulate issues of average complexity
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to work well both autonomously and collaboratively
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .