Senior Associate - Transaction Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Globakl Consulting Firm
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Client, a Global Consulting firm is seeking a Senior Associate to join their Transaction Advisory Group in New York City.
The Transaction Advisory Services Senior Associate will be responsible for managing financial, accounting and operational due diligence engagements for both strategic and financial buyers throughout the USA.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent required
- MBA preferred
- More than two (2) years of prior TAS experience required
- An additional two (2) or more years of public accounting experience, required, preferably within an audit role
- Prior experience interacting and working directly with C-level personnel preferred
- CPA required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suites, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint - strong modeling skills are required
- Prior exposure utilizing IDEA is beneficial
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically business writing aptitude
- Ability to interact with and adapt communication style to successfully convey messaging and objectives to all levels of management
- Capable of initiating and maintaining solid relationships with all levels of client personnel, as well as utilizing network and industry relationships to identify business development opportunities
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment either independently or within a team dynamic while effectively managing unexpected issues and/or questions in a professional manner
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data to identify potential issues and propose the most appropriate resolutions to benefit the buyer
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information
- Excellent project management skills with ability to produce quality work project with an attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and SEC reporting
- Knowledge of IFRS desirable
- Ability to travel at least 70% of time