Senior Associate, Transfer Pricing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in Economic and Valuation Services, you can really add value. KPMG's Economic and Valuation Services partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of Transfer Pricing, Valuation and Economic services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Transfer Pricing practice in our Boston office.
- Assist in delivering transfer pricing projects
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance through the use of MS Word, Excel, Access, and various statistical sampling packages
- Assist in the preparation of valuation reports for closely held or publicly traded companies
- Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
- Research comparable publicly traded companies
- Two years of experience with advisory related projects
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics from an accredited college/university
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, valuations, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, plan evaluation, and/or operational performance analysis
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills, and able to work well in a team environment and/or independently
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .